To participate in the 71th FICC Youth Rally you must sign up via below forms and pay the correct Rally Fee before the 28th of February 2023 on IBAN NL74 INGB 0002 6180 76 in the name of NTKC de Heerkuil.
Groups can sign up via a group registration form, that you can download here and send to email@example.com. Please read the form filling rules at the bottom of the form carefully before filling in the form.
Individuals can register via this online form.
Apart from the Basic Rally fee, we offer you extended options with an extra excursion, food and more merch! We have three different fee’s that are cumulative. Some of the aspects can be booked as add-ons, apart from a package fee. Please see lists below for clarification
Basic fee €65 – includes:
- Stay for four nights
- One excursion – Gouda
- Use of a bike for the two excursion days
- Sunday Easter dinner (please bring your own cutlery)
- Goodiebag Basic
Extended fee €140 – includes
- Everything from the Basic fee
- Excursion B – visit Windmills and Cheese Farms
- Meals (half board) during the Rally-days: (four breakfasts, three dinners, please bring your own cutlery)
ExtROARdinary fee €180 – includes:
- Everything from the Extended fee
- Roaring Sweat Vest
- Roaring Goodiebag (incl. camping flag, but also more!)
Aspects that can also be bought as add-ons to a cheaper fee
- Excursion B – €17
- Meals – Dinner à €15 per evening
- Merch – Roaring Sweat Vest – €35
- Merch – Roaring Camping Flag – €6
NOT included in any of the fees:
- Auxiliary activities – price still to be determined
- Extra nights for early arrival or late departure – costs €4,- per night per person and €1,50 per car.
The auxiliary activities on Thursday and Monday are not included in any of the package fee’s, as they are outside the Rally-days. They can be booked based on interest and we will help to get you an offer. You can sign up for these in the registration forms and we will contact you.